Visit the My Voter Page website for:
- Locations, dates and times for EARLY VOTING! Avoid crowds and long wait times by voting before the date of the general election (Nov. 3, 2020).
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Poll location
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming election
- Provisional Ballot status
Georgia absentee ballots are due by mail 4 days before Election Day.
**You are not required to provide identification when you vote absentee by mail.
- Any valid state or federal government issued photo ID, including a free ID Card issued by your county registrar’s office or the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS)
- A Georgia Driver’s License, even if expired
- Valid employee photo ID from any branch, department, agency, or entity of the U.S. Government, Georgia, or any county, municipality, board, authority or other entity of this state
- Valid U.S. passport ID
- Valid U.S. military photo ID
- Valid tribal photo ID
If you do not have one of the six acceptable forms of photo ID, the State of Georgia offers a free ID Card. An ID card can be issued at any county registrar’s office or Department of Driver Services Office free of charge.
To receive a voter identification card, the voter must provide:
- A photo identity document or approved non-photo identity document that includes full legal name and date of birth
- Documentation showing the voter’s date of birth
- Evidence that the applicant is a registered voter
- Documentation showing the applicant’s name and residential address