We are offering Free At-Home STI (sexually transmitted infection) Urine Testing Kits for gonorrhea and chlamydia:
The USPSTF* recommends yearly STI screening for ALL sexually active women under 25 years old (including pregnant women). Women aged 25 years and older with ANY of the following risk factors should also be screened (CDC):
- new sex partner,
- more than one sex partner,
- a sex partner with concurrent partners,
- or a sex partner who has a sexually transmitted infection.
Please call for more information about free at-home STI testing kits.
U.S. citizens: Are you registered to vote?
Check out our Voter page for more resources and see below for important dates!
Women’s Health & Kids-at-Home Drive
We are currently collecting feminine hygiene products and other items (see left) to be distributed in a socially distant manner during drive-through clinics and testing dates at the Clarkston Community Health Center. Check back here or see above for the next collection and drive-through date.See below for donation drop-off sites:
- Virginia-Highland: Grace Lutheran Church, 1155 N. Highland Ave. NE (labeled donation box just outside the red entrance doors.)
- Decatur: Hagen Rosskopf, Attorneys at Law. 119 N McDonough Street, Decatur, GA (labeled drop off bin with clear sides and purple folding-flap lid is on the firm’s porch at the end of the driveway. If any issues, please call 980-254-4946)
- Candler Park/Little Five Points: 1225 Euclid Ave Apt A (please leave on front porch in labeled donation grocery bag sitting on porch chair)
- Emory/Druid hills area: 504 Highland Square Drive NE (gate code 744; please leave donated items in the box outside the door. If any issues, please call 980-254-4946)
Want to get involved?
We are a teaching clinic overseen by volunteer providers from Emory University School of Medicine and around Atlanta.
Located at Clarkston Community Health Center
3700 Market Street, Suite E-1 Clarkston, GA 30021