Due to the novel coronavirus, we are offering telehealth and in-person visits BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
We are open Sundays from 4:00-6:00 PM.
Please leave us a voicemail or text us at 470-344-8929 to schedule your telehealth or in-person appointment.* Please leave your name, reason for the appointment, date of birth and address.
*Message and data rates may apply. Online scheduling is not available.
Phone interpreters are available during all visits, including telehealth.
Explore our services:
To Know Before Your Visit:
- To qualify for care at HTWC, patients must be currently uninsured. At your first appointment, our check-in volunteers will assist with paperwork and registration. Please bring your driver’s license or other form of identification, along with proof of household income.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Coronavirus Protocols:
- All patients will be screened for coronavirus symptoms and exposures prior to their visit.
- All patients must undergo temperature checks prior to entering the clinic building.
- All patients must wear a mask at all times while on premises, including outdoors.
- The Waiting Room is temporarily restricted to Check-In/Registration and the Vitals Station.
- Only the patient is allowed in clinic (family and friends must wait outside).
Click the box below for reliable information and resources regarding COVID-19.
We are a teaching clinic overseen by volunteer providers from Emory University School of Medicine and around Atlanta.
Located at Clarkston Community Health Center
3700 Market Street, Suite E-1 Clarkston, GA 30021