We are open every Sunday from 4:00-6:00 PM. We will be closed in observance of Labor Day (Sept. 5, 2021), Thanksgiving (Nov. 28, 2021), and Christmas (Dec. 26, 2021).
Please leave us a voicemail or text us at 470-344-8929 to schedule your telehealth or in-person appointment.* Please leave your name, reason for the appointment, date of birth and address.
We accept WALK-IN appointments from 3:30-5:30pm on Sundays. We encourage you to text us before walking in to check the wait time.
*Message and data rates may apply. Online scheduling is not available.
Phone interpreters are available during all visits.
To Know Before Your Visit:
- To qualify for care at HTWC, patients must be currently uninsured. At your first appointment, our check-in volunteers will assist with paperwork and registration. Please bring your driver’s license or other form of identification, along with proof of household income.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- COVID-19 Protocols
- All patients will be screened for coronavirus symptoms and exposures prior to their visit.
- All patients must undergo temperature checks prior to entering the clinic building.
- All patients must wear a mask at all times while on premises, including outdoors.
- Waiting Room capacity is currently capped at one patient. Please wait in your car or under our outdoor tent if the Waiting Room is occupied.
- Only the patient is allowed in clinic (family and friends must wait outside).
Explore our services:
We are a teaching clinic overseen by volunteer providers from Emory University School of Medicine and around Atlanta.
Located at Clarkston Community Health Center
3700 Market Street, Suite E-1 Clarkston, GA 30021