We are open most every Sunday from 4:00-6:00 PM. We will be closed 12/18/22, 12/25/22 and 1/1/23.
Please leave us a voicemail or text us at 470-344-8929 to schedule your telehealth or in-person appointment.* Please leave your name, reason for the appointment, date of birth and address.
Please note that we are unable to pick up or return calls. If you would like a return call or text, please leave a voicemail or a text to ensure a staff member receives your messages, thank you.
*Message and data rates may apply. Online scheduling is not available.
Phone interpreters are available during all visits.
To Know Before Your Visit:
- To qualify for care at HTWC, patients must be currently uninsured. At your first appointment, our check-in volunteers will assist with paperwork and registration. Please bring your driver’s license or other form of identification, along with proof of household income.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- COVID-19 Protocols
- Patients who are not fully vaccinated will be required to undergo rapid testing at our clinic prior to being seen.
- All patients will be screened for coronavirus symptoms and exposures prior to their visit.
- All patients must undergo temperature checks prior to entering the clinic building.
- All patients must wear a mask at all times while on premises, including outdoors.
- Waiting Room capacity is currently capped at one patient. Please wait in your car or under our outdoor tent if the Waiting Room is occupied.
- Only the patient is allowed in clinic (family and friends must wait outside).
Explore our services:
We are a teaching clinic overseen by volunteer providers from Emory University School of Medicine and around Atlanta.
Located at Clarkston Community Health Center
3700 Market Street, Suite E-1 Clarkston, GA 30021